Principal Site Reliability Engineer (GB-CO) *** Python, Ansible, LInux *** at Zscaler
*** US Citizenship Required *** due to nature of projects assigned.
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
- Writing new tools and automation in Python, Ansible
- Evaluating new technologies and services for the operations environment
- Create and deploy scalable systems for massively growing global infrastructure
- Design and deployment of our customer-facing Linux and BSD based systems infrastructure
- Develop, augment and maintain Ops documentation
- 10+ years experience in a SaaS/ Cloud/Distributed environment growing at rapid scale
- Minimum 4+ years of scripting experience in Python is required
- Experience with automation frameworks (Ansible preferred, Chef, Puppet, Terraform)
- Developing and debugging tools, automation and scripts
- Strong Centos / UNIX skills, FreeBSD specific experience is a plus
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot systems performance and work with time series data
- Basic Networking skills (TCP/IP, DNS, LACP, CARP) for testing and troubleshooting is required
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline with MS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.