Sweet is a highly flexible, Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform and marketplace used by top creators, sports, entertainment, and consumer brands worldwide. Sweet delivers immersive NFT programs driving revenue, consumer engagement, and gamified experiences reaching both sophisticated and novice NFT collectors in ways never before possible.
Sweet is looking for a Principal Frontend Engineer to lead development of our web platform. This position will join a highly talented and experienced team of engineers and product managers building one of the most exciting consumer-oriented NFT product suites in the world.
This position is fully remote and open to individuals living anywhere so long as you can be available to work during US east coast hours.
- Build component libraries that enable Sweet to scale our metaverse as a service platform and deploy to a multitude of environments.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance for both desktop and mobile devices ● Partner with the Product team to understand features and user experience
You have the right experience and expertise if you:
- Several years experience using with 3D modeling and animations using WebGL ● Expert knowledge of a WebGL framework such as Three.js or Babylon.js, with a preference for Three.js
- Proficient with one or more 3D creation tools (Maya, Blender, etc)
- Experience optimizing models for desktop and mobile web
- Experience developing VR experiences, or with Metaverse development, is beneficial but not required
- Ability to work independently in a distributed environment
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic, and fully remote team to help market our brand partner’s NFT projects and campaigns and work alongside a great team as we engage the audiences who frequent the Sweet marketplace to collect NFTs in their Sweet wallets.
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work, may be client travel from time to time
- Equity Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored One Medical and Talk Space Membership
Sweet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.