Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Digital Strategy & Solutions Group works with Adobe customers across all levels ranging from C-level executives, with a focus on the CIO/CTO, to operational teams to advise on strategies and technology solutions to support customer-experience transformation and digital innovation, diving deep into architecture and identifying prioritized path forward for customers. Our engagements employ high level architecture assessments, thought leadership around reference architecture, creation of solution vision and solution design, success roadmap crafting, and other techniques to deliver high-impact recommendations. In addition, with Adobe expanded team help, identify where these can be executed through Adobe's solutions and services.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will be the primary technical driver for closing deals and making customers successful. You will help brands to fully capitalize on the era of digital transformation, so they can deliver personalized and substantial experiences across all devices and channels for their customers through architecture and aligning that to Adobe's solutions.
This role offers rich opportunities to grow in the technology industry and to develop key business and analytical skills. You will learn the cloud software business as you interact with teams across Adobe and a wide variety of our customers. You will get experience on conducting analyses and developing high impact recommendations. You will also have opportunities to lead business initiatives and help innovate the Digital Strategy & Solution group's knowledge and methodologies.
What you will need to succeed
- 10+ Years of Architecture Experience working with one of the following: Enterprise Architecture, Digital Marketing, and Database Administration or Data Science.
- Strong executive presence, presentation skills, and documentation skills
- Familiarity with REST APIs (send/receive data to/from Platform in real-time)
- SQL experience; storytelling around querying data and what insights can be derive
- Ability to visualize data sets in tools like Tableau, Power BI, and/or Adobe Analytics
- Working knowledge of AI/ML and ability to discuss modeling in a way that both data scientists and marketers will appreciate
- Experience with ad technology (DMPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchanges, Cross-Device Tracking platforms, etc.)
- Familiarity with offline data environments (i.e. CRM systems, email platforms, data lakes)
- Familiarity with data warehousing (including data storage, movement, and security) to support developing an optimal physical and semantic data model
- Experience with Adobe clouds/solutions/APIs a plus
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills including conducting research, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work optimally with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas optimally both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work multi-functionally in a team environment
- Passion for new knowledge, resourceful and able to absorb concepts quickly
- Enjoy challenges and learning about industry and technology trends
- High level of energy, personal drive, and positivity
- Open to remote candidates within US who are willing to travel (as permitted)
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree or higher (preferably in computer science, engineering, data science, information technology or similar disciplines)