Two Six Technologies is seeking a Principal Embedded Systems Engineer.
- Support a wide range of new research and development projects
- Create and develop novel security applications for embedded systems
- Research and create the next generation of cutting edge vulnerability vectors and exploitation techniques
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or related Scientific Domain
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Linux on embedded hardware platforms, and wired/wireless networking protocols
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with embedded systems debugging (JTAG/UART/Oscilloscopes/Logic Analyzers)
- Fluency in C, C++ and Python programming languages
Nice to have:
- An advanced degree (Masters or Ph D.) in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or related Scientific Domain
- Firmware development experience
- RF Expertise
- Experience with Layer 1 and 2 wired and wireless protocols such as USB, SPI/I2C/1-Wire, Ethernet, PCI-Express, 802.11, Bluetooth/ZigBee.
- Hacking experience on IoT products
- An active DoD security clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Two Six Technologies without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran, marital, pregnancy or citizenship status; or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Two Six Technologies Covid-19 Vaccination Policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this policy are only granted to those with a company-approved medical or religious accommodation. Prospective or new employees will be required to adhere to this policy and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Two Six Technologies and require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at Two Six Technologies by sending an email to [email protected]. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.