Principal Associate, Cyber Engineer, DLP (Remote-Eligible)
As a member of the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) engineering team, you will play a key role on a team of cyber technicians and engineers to create, implement, and maintain DLP Controls using SaaS and IaaS based solutions to reduce risk and enforce Capital One's Information Security Policy and Standards.
- Help deliver on DLP program objectives, implement DLP controls, define standards and policies to protect Capital One
- Assess, report on, and make recommendations regarding current and proposed architectures, strategies, and systems in the DLP space
- Help develop secure system solutions to meet DLP program requirements
- Analyze SaaS productivity tool workflows and design CASB controls
- Create and maintain documentation related to DLP solutions; this may include conceptual, logical, and physical diagrams; new environment design documents; procedural documents; job aids; write ups on technical capabilities and solution configurations; etc.
- Following up and working with internal IT teams to ensure solutions are built, deployed, and modified as necessary according to the projects
- Provide subject matter expertise to management, business areas, and IT Teams as well as implement appropriate data loss prevention security controls and monitoring
- Participate in various DLP audit, control testing and other processes
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 3 years of experience in Cyber Security
- At least 1 years of cloud computing experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of experience developing and responding to DLP alerts
- 1+ years of experience working with a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- 1+ years of experience with Agile process, JIRA stories and reports
- 1+ year of experience in DevOps and CI/CD
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Professional AWS certification
- One or more security related professional certifications (CISM, CISSO, CRISC or CISA)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).