Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a stellar Platform Architect to join our Product Engineering team. In this role, you will report to Uniphore's VP of Platform Engineering based in Palo Alto, CA and will be responsible for all design and architectural aspects & efforts related to our revolutionary Conversational Service Automation (CSA) Platform which is the foundation for all our Product and Solutions.
Our Conversational Service Automation (CSA) Platform is a hyper scalable and modular AI platform which brings together all the core components and services necessary to build industry leading Conversation AI and Automation solutions. This role is expected to work with geographically distributed Platform and Application Engineering teams.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Design & Architecture of our CSA Platform, with special attention to scalability and mission-critical reliability.
- Apply emergent technologies and best practices (Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, distributed systems, microservice architecture, serverless architecture, NoSQL, ML engineering etc.) to the design of the platform.
- Collaborate with developers, leadership and other architects and engineers to bring strategic technical vision into reality.
- Responsible for technical requirements, architecture diagrams, and test strategies of the platform.
- Work closely with customers’ facing teams on platform adoption, implementation, and monitoring.
- Collaborate, support and work with product engineering, sales engineering, data science, product management, customer delivery teams to support our core business and solutions.
- Support the engineering leaders in hiring, talent acquisition and talent management to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
- Drive a culture of robust, high quality, scalable, manageable, serviceable and reliable platform services.
Qualifications and Eligibility
- Bachelor or Masters degree in CS or related areas
- 10+ years of hands-on software design, architecture & development experience
- Experience building cloud-based platforms with high throughput, real-time and large amount of data processing and storage
- Experience with Cloud Infra, Auto-scale, Serverless, Infra as Code tc…
- Experience building large-scale systems with availability and performance SLAs
- Experience designing, developing, debugging, and operating resilient distributed systems
- Experience with translating user and product requirements to technical requirements & architecture
- Start-up experience is highly desirable
- Familiar with latest platform technologies - Microservices, Containers, Orchestration, Containers, Messaging, SQL, NoSQL, ML engineering, Auto-scale, HA/DR, Multi-tenant, AWS/GCP/Azure cloud, data lakes and pipelines
- Technology exposure: Java, Kafka, Spark, Mongo/Cassandra, Postgres, ELK, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Superset, Flink, Beam, ActiveMQ, Redis, GoLang, Python etc
- Exposure to Cloud Architecture, Scalability and Security
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description