Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
BHG is building a new corporate platform and we're seeking Senior Full Stack Developers to build, and support the new development. This is a great opportunity for new development and to give input on future technologies.
This individual will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to guide his/her daily engagement with the team on issues related to the development of cutting edge solutions to maximize performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities. The Senior Full Stack Developer will have experience in architecture, data modeling techniques, and analysis of web applications. They should also have experience supporting /implementing web development projects like product development assignments.
What You'll Do
- Daily Administration, Support and Development of the Corporate Web Platform. Includes day-to-day technical support, user administration, platform customization, development and other routine to complex tasks.
- Develop cutting-edge solutions to maximize performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities.
- Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations in an agile environment.
- Engage with internal customers (Marketing, UI, IT, Product, and end-users) to optimize existing UI functionality and communicate best practices.
- Lead technical efforts by coordinating with technical team members to align and ensure the integrity and quality of the final solution.
- Collaborate with on-shore, off-shore, and development teams to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships.
- Identify and recommend improvements on technologies, processes, and procedures.
- Obtain leading-edge technological knowledge and ability to lead efforts with relevant technologies.
- Create and deploy web components within an agile delivery process and framework.
- Maintain and enhance the website supporting both front end and back end development.
- Implement departmental improvements in process/technical solutions with positive measurable results.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience of PHP Development experience.
- 5+ years experience in web full stack development.
- Must be proficient with PHP.
- 3+ years experience with OOP, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience with the development of API’s, Web Services and Micro services.
- Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as Kanban or Scrum.
- Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile first design principals.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
More Information on Bankers Healthcare Group
Bankers Healthcare Group operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Davie, FL, Syracuse, NY and Syracuse, NY. Bankers Healthcare Group was founded in 2001. It has 983 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 74 open jobs at Bankers Healthcare Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description