PHP Developer - Marketplace at Paxful (Remote)
Paxful is a financial company set up to give everyone equal access to finance. Our platform supports over ten million global users.
We are searching for a PHP Developer who is great at accountability and proactive attitude to join our Marketplace Team.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Design, build and maintain PHP applications
- Write clean, secure, maintainable, testable and modular code
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Help to troubleshoot, test and maintain the product
- Follow company coding standards
- Perform code reviews and mentor your peers
- Cover your code with tests
- 4+ years of the commercial web development (PHP)
- Strong knowledge and skills in PHP 7.3+
- Experience with frameworks Laravel 6.x, Symphony5.x
- Good knowledge of relational databases - PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases - MongoDB
- Working with the high-load systems
- Good verbal and written English
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with AWS and knowledge of AWS architecture patterns
- Interest in cryptocurrencies
What We Offer
- Working at an international, fast-growing project;
- Competitive salary and assessment bonuses;
- Comfortable сo-working place;
- Health insurance, sports reimbursement program;
- The latest tech equipment (MacBooks, etc.);
- Official employment (according to Russian labor law).
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.