Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of your data to empower bold, confident action. With unrivaled scale to collect all of your data without compromise, speed to give you immediate access and answers, and clarity to focus on the signals that matter most, Devo is your ally in protecting your organization today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, TCV, General Atlantic, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kibo Ventures and Eurazeo. Learn more at www.devo.com
Devo is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®.
Partner Services Engineers are responsible for support Devo’s portfolio of Managed Security as a Service (MSSP, Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and Implementation Service delivery partners. The PSE will be responsible for assisting partners in onboarding new clients, creating content, automating workflows, parsing data, optimizing queries and troubleshooting in the Devo platform. The successful candidate should live in a large metro area within the United States.
- Assist partners with onboarding new clients to the Devo platform including providing guidance on setting up data ingestion pipeline.
- Creating custom parsers for partners to enable ingestion of new data sources for clients.
- Creating custom scripts and integrations using Python SDK to integrate 3rd party systems with the Devo platform.
- Develop dashboards, alerts and other content in the Devo platform based upon technical requirements.
- Performing technical knowledge transfer sessions to enable service delivery partners to onboard customers to the Devo platform.
- Support system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, problem identification, and solution deployment.
- May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- Responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex technology solutions and integrating architecture.
- Acts as an advocate for the partner in internal meetings.
- Must be able to operate at the customer’s offices as needed. The job requires up to 25% travel.
- 4+ years’ experience in a professional services implementation and/or software engineering role.
- Python development experience is required.
- Experienced in development of regular expressions for extracting/parsing data.
- Experience writing queries and working with big data is required.
- Experience with AWS (S3, lambda, CloudTrails, etc) is highly desired.
- Experience with other cloud providers such as GCP and Azure is preferred.
- Experience with cyber security or enterprise log management products is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates proficient and effective presentation skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with configuring/installing products like Splunk, Elastic, Arcsight, Qradar and similar products is highly desirable.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI or tableau is preferred.
- Software development
- Data Parsing
- CLI, APIs and UI.
- Big Data Query Languages (SPL, SQL, Linq, etc)
- Git / Jira / Confluence
- Linux/Windows Operating Systems
- Data visualization tools
- Experience in Cyber Security industry
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.