Part-time HubSpot Developer at Verta (Remote)
Verta is looking for a HubSpot certified contract developer to help the marketing team with small web projects. The job will be about 5 hours per week, with the possibility of more when larger projects come up and we will always give ample notice. The work will be mostly developing landing pages from Figma designs, or making updates to the existing webpage. We need someone who is willing to create a page and then help us finalize it with small tweaks or revisions. We are open to a retainer of 5 hours a week to guarantee the contractor gets enough hours and we get projects finalized in a timely manner.
What you will do:
- Write clean, simple, and secure code
- Develop webpages, email templates and landing pages using the HubSpot CMS
- Front-end development for other website projects, supporting both SEO and accessibility best practices
- Create modular pages that are easy for non-developers to edit and re-use
- Accurately track your time, both for billing purposes and to gather project cost/value metrics
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 3+ years experience with web development
- Strong understanding of coding languages best suited for HubSpot.
- Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
Verta AI helps organizations rapidly move AI projects to production at scale, while ensuring model security, governance, reproducibility, and reliability. Verta’s model delivery & operations platform offers self-service capabilities for data scientists and AI researchers to collaborate with machine learning, applications, and site reliability engineers as they build and deploy high-quality models. Our model catalog tracks end-to-end state transitions and release management from development and production to archival, as well as monitoring models for data drift, outliers, and model degradation.