Oracle PLSQL Developer at Radiant Digital (Tallahassee, FL)
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
CMMI Maturity Level III and ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• 7+ years’ experience with Oracle databases with the capability to write complex queries and develop complex PL/SQL database objects, including both DML and DDL.
• 5+ years’ experience developing Oracle Forms
• 3+ years’ experience with database and/or SQL performance tuning
• Experience developing application reporting, preferably with PHP and/or Classic ASP 3.0
• Experience using code repositories, preferably Git
• Experience using continuous integration tools, preferably Jenkins
• Knowledge of relational database designs
• Knowledge of Information Systems Development Methodology (ISDM)
• Experience with database query tools (i.e., TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Navigator)
• Knowledge of database security, including role-based security
• Knowledge and experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display foresight to identify potential problems and design/specifications and assigned application software systems
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of work assignments
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
• Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, oral and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major, or equivalent work experience.