Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant - Financials at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
For help on product knowledge use https://eas.fnis.com/eas/catalog/index.php
What you will be doing:
Looking for an Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant with experience working on modules such as AR, CM, OM, iPayments, and Payables. The job would be related to working on integration of Payment related products into Oracle EBS. Any previous exposure to Oracle Payments and ability to configure payment functionality within EBS is a big plus. The client is a technology payment system consultant company that delivers best-in-class payment integration solutions for enterprise applications. The subject matter of their services is payments, security, integration, web solutions, Oracle and SAP.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Design and develop customizations/enhancements as per business requirements.
- Develop new OAF pages and enhance standard OAF pages through personalization.
- Work with other cross functional teams to design technical solutions for Enterprise landscapes comprising of Oracle EBS and various eCommerce Platforms.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-end (web) applications and back-end services that automate business processes.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, payment integration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code.
- Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Personalize Oracle standard forms and add extensions to make web service calls from within forms to external servers.
- Develop Oracle reports involving data from multiple EBS modules.
- Develop Unix scripts to deploy various custom components into Oracle apps servers.
- Debugging issues, identifying root cause and resolving issues effectively.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, internal management and team members.
- Handle projects individually when necessary and make sure the deliverables are successfully deployed.
What you bring:
- Extensive hands on experience on Oracle apps technical skills SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, UNIX, OAF, ADF etc.
- Thorough understanding of the Oracle EBS technical architecture and how the 3-tier architecture works and communicates.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as Oracle Techno Functional Consultant
- Preferred 5 years of OAF/ADF working experience with hands on Java, JSP, Java Script, XML.
- 1-2 years of Oracle Cloud Applications and OCI hands on experience.
- Experience of developing complex technical components involving various modules with in EBS.
- Experience developing new and customizing existing Oracle Forms/reports at proficient levels.
- Working experience on Order to Cash Cycle with deep technical knowledge and functional understanding.
- Working experience with Receivables, Cash Management, and Payable modules with technical and basic functional knowledge.
- Experience working on different versions of EBS like 12.1.3, 12.2.x etc.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge or exposure to Oracle Payments module is a plus.
- Knowledge about Credit Card industry and other forms of Payments is a plus.
- Experience/Knowledge on iReceivables/iStore is a plus.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.