What You’ll Do
- This role will be primarily focused on and responsible for onboarding nTopology customers in the US region, including managing software training sessions and application (use case) specific workshops
- You will be responsible for carrying out training sessions based on pre-developed curriculum, as well as providing recommendations/solutions based on specific customer applications
- As an nTop expert, you will help enable our customers by clearly demonstrating how to execute nTop applications, as well as answering any customer questions
- Be an integral part of driving performance for TTFV (time to first value) and platform adoption (usage)
- Help drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business and technical needs, and using that to drive an effective onboarding experience
- Leverage tools and automation in order to track and manage customers’ onboarding experiences
- Ensure that feedback from customers during the onboarding stage are tracked in order to support VOC (Voice of Customer) initiatives
- Help curate content on our LMS (Learning Management System), the nTopology Learning Center
- Work with customers directly for hands on application development in the software
- Plan and facilitate both virtual and onsite training events for new external users
Who You Are
- B.A. or B.S. required; STEM degree such as mechanical engineering preferred
- Working knowledge of additive manufacturing and other advanced manufacturing techniques.
- Customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive, and service oriented attitude with a strong understanding of engineering software or experience in a technical environment and experience working with large enterprise customers
- A passion for teaching, and ability to clearly communicate and demonstrate complex concepts
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Comfortable in a startup environment where we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic setting
It's a Plus If You Also Have These
- Engineering and CAD software such as Solidworks, Catia, Abaqus, Ansys, Matlab, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred.
- Project management experience and familiarity with Jira, Trello, or Asana preferred but not required.
- Prior experience with a managing a learning management system (i.e. Skilljar),
- Strong PowerPoint and Presentation skills.
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding PTO and leave policy
- Stock options
- Office snacks
- Healthcare with optional Dental and Vision plans
- 401k with matching
- STD & LTD
- Commuter benefits
- Remote work