Xinnovit is a global leader in technology consulting, outsourcing, and workforce management solutions.
Our mission is to enable our clients to become more agile and competitive with the help of innovative technologies. We empower our clients to respond faster and more intuitively to changing market dynamics.
The business environment is complex, often under significant constraints and pressures from various sources. We have the knowledge, experience and capabilities to provide our clients the tools they require to achieve better, faster and effective transformation that make them the leaders in their industry.
Our Goals Are:
• To use our expertise to the benefit of our clients and partners through open communication and collaboration.
• To ensure sustainable and profitable long-term growth.
• To provide a return on investment to shareholders.
• To promote employee development.
• Work to be performed at client's site at Phoenix, AZ.
• Maintain GWAN Site Engineering Guide and other engineering process documentation Schedule and manage site engineering resources.
• Handle escalations from PMs and the GWAN PMO
• Maintain weekly Resource allocation tracking report
• Review and approve site migration designs
• Review and approve engineering documents (ORF, TRF, ETF, security dataflow, POA diagram, site inventory, and migration script)
• Validate AXP MPLS site type designs are adhered to for all migration engineering
• Validate AXP standards and policies are adhered to for all migration engineering
• Execute exception process as required
• Develop/maintain engineering template documentsAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.