Network & Security Engineer at Celonis (Raleigh, NC)
Join our also rapid growing, international based team. We are all IT enthusiasts and are the best service provider for our employees. We are working with Enterprise technologies and have a clear vision of how our IT technologies must look like!
As Network & Security Engineer, you will join the internal IT team, based in Raleigh, overseeing an exhaustive risk assessment, identifying vulnerabilities or implement new infrastructures to support the rapid growth of the company, also, safeguarding the Celonis's network align with business objectives.
The work you'll do:
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, DNS and DHCP.
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Investigating faults in the network.
- Managing client/server security in the network (compliance checks, monitoring of patch levels).
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases.
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders.
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness.
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery).
- Maintain complete technical documentation.
The qualifications you need:
- 7+ years hands-on experience in a network environment.
- 4+ years' experience in managing sophisticated computer networks
- Knowledge and experience with asset management processes
- Knowledge and experience in IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools such as wireshark
- Familiarity with access control models and network security
- Languages: English (German is a plus)
- Good communication skills - both written and verbally
- BSc degree in computer science or equivalent qualification
- Certification (e.g. ACMP, ACSP, CCNP and/or Network+ (CompTIA)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .