Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About the team:
The Corporate Infrastructure engineering team is responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting technology in a highly available environment.Description:
The Corporate Infrastructure team is looking to hire a Network Automation Engineer to help with the increased workload due to organic company growth. This position will be specific to network engineering with a monitoring and automation focus.What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Write software to solve complex network monitoring tasks:
- Deploy and audit configuration of network devices
- Monitor network health, including metrics collection, visualization, and alerting
- Track network utilization over time to assist capacity planning models
- Automatically begin troubleshooting and perform simple remediation via automation
- Write proper tests and documentation for all tools
- Work with other teams to implement tools that help automate end-to-end processes that involve the network infrastructure both on-prem and cloud
- Integrate existing open source software tools and participate in those open source projects to contribute any new features or bug fixes
- Lead active troubleshooting in office build and eventually participate in the overall process.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Deployed automation at scale at previous jobs
- Deployed new configuration using a CICD pipeline
- Familiarity with network automation standards like;
- Python (paramiko/netmiko/nornir)
- Working with REST APIs
- Worked with modern telemetry tools:
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
- Relevant experience building large scale network systems
- Experience with Salt
- Experience with Terraform
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).