Egnyte is looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer/Admin to join our team and work on some exciting projects. You should possess excellent communication skills in addition to the desired technical experience.
This role will be responsible for solution engineering, implementing process changes, and enhancements to the NetSuite ERP system as per business requirements and provide support to business users in using NetSuite. The position will work primarily with FinOps leadership and Business users to align NetSuite system with business goals.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- SuiteScript development (SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0) for new customizations as well as updates and modifications to existing scripts
- Analysis of business processes to recommend scripted optimizations/improvements
- End to end management of customizations, including scoping, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment
- Building integrations with other systems
- Creation of detailed user and technical documentation for new and existing customizations
- NetSuite administration
- Enhances existing functionality and improves processes within NetSuite.
- Customizes NetSuite fields, page layouts, record types, reports, and dashboards.
- Develops, tests, and deploys customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Maintains users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules.
- Works with multiple teams on roadmap projects.
- Develops and implements policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity.
- Ensures business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite and other IT financial enterprise applications.
- Works with business groups to build and maintain NetSuite integrations.
- Build Test Plans, perform testing and co-ordinate testing with business users for all projects related to NetSuite.
- Works alongside the business teams to implement process improvements with systematic solutions.
- Coordinates and communicates all NetSuite changes to user groups. Train and support users.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Finance, Operations, or IT Management courses.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with NetSuite customizations and NetSuite administration
- Suite Cloud Certification is a PLUS.
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred
- Experience with ETL tools like Boomi/Celigo/Workato etc.
- Competitive salaries & Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HSA and Commuter/Parking benefit
- Fully paid premiums for life Insurance (up to 2x your salary) /AD&D and the option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Plan - Enroll in discounted Pet Insurance & Perkspot - Discount program available for entertainment, services, shopping & travel
- Global Travel - Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Emotional & Physical Wellness - Free access to emotional and physical wellness apps including Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Ginger, and Physera
- Gym, cell phone, and internet reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com