Zone & Co's Development team is hiring a NetSuite Developer!
Zone & Co is a premier NetSuite Solution provider, proud member of the Suite Developer Network, and creator of the #1 cloud billing & revenue solution - ZoneBilling. We work daily to change the way businesses innovate at scale using comprehensive cloud technologies built from core cloud systems - like Oracle NetSuite. We design our products to solve the real life challenges of our customers, which we know all too well as ex- CFOs, Accountants, Project Managers, Developers, and more.
This is an incredibly exciting and momentous time for Zone with our recent funding ,so there's a wonderful amount of opportunity to make your mark and make an impact!
Zone & Company is looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer to join our team and work on some exciting projects. In this role you will collaborate with Professional Services team members, fellow developers, and customers to solve technical and business challenges. You should possess excellent communication skills in addition to the desired technical experience.
- SuiteScript development (SuiteScript 2.0) for new customizations as well as updates and modifications to existing scripts
- Analysis of business processes to recommend scripted optimizations/improvements
- End to end management of customizations, including scoping, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment
- Troubleshooting scripts (those written by ZCO as well as other 3rd parties), integrations, and workflows
- Creation of detailed user and technical documentation for new and existing customizations
NetSuite Developer Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience with NetSuite, with at least 3 years NetSuite development experience
- Willingness to work on several projects at once in a fast paced environment
- Extremely self motivated. Can take initiative and work independently, asking for help when needed
- Preferred Certifications: NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer II, Administrator, ERP Consultant
- Functionally proficient as a NetSuite user, able to advise users on ideal use cases for customizations vs native functionality
- Experience with SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF) a plus but not required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you lead a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it. We offer fully paid parental leave. We celebrate no-Friday weeks during the summer (every other Friday off) and provide an initial stipend for setting up your home office. All on top of our fully covered, top-tier health insurance and unlimited vacation. And we are 100% remote!
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we're eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We're excited to hear from you!