.NET Software Developer at MetroStar (Remote)
MetroStar Systems is looking for an experienced .NET Developer who is passionate about developing modern web applications leveraging the latest tools / technologies.
Our Application Development team is responsible for all application design and development within the organization. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You’re a great fit if you…
- have software development experience including Visual Studio, Windows Communication Foundation, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture and SQL Server
You’ll love our Software Developer Position if you have… (These are things you MUST have to be a fit)
- 3+ years of experience with C#/ASP.NET web application Development
- 3+ years of with SQL Server Development and Fine Tuning.
- 3+ years of experience using Entity Framework, ADO.Net, NHibernate or LINQ-to-SQL.
- You have a bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related field)
- You have an Active Secret clearance
We’ll REALLY love you if you have… (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- assisted with management and coordination with large system rollouts
- had exposure to Platform as a Service with either Azure or AWS
- experience developing applications with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- a strong knowledge of .NET Framework, C#, AJAX, JS, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Visual Studio 2015/2017
- worked in an agile and/or scrum development environment
What your day will look like:
- You’ll will work on a 5-person application development team
- Occasional shift work required to support routine and emergency maintenance requirements
- Assist with SQL Server database administration, performance tuning and maintenance for internal applications
- Work with the requirements analysts, project manager, and customers to elicit customer needs, architect solutions, and understand and solve customer challenges
- Conduct testing to support enhancements including code changes, configuration changes and system upgrades
The Admin Stuff: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
The Legal Stuff: MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.