Location: Position is remote. Client site is in Washington DC.
Work Arrangement: 1099 Contract Role or W2 Fulltime
Work Authorization: EAD, GC, US Citizens. We Do Not Accept H1B Visas. We Do Not accept C2C relationships
Pay rate: $50 - $55/hr 1099. FTE rate negotiable.
- Collaborate with architects, developers and business partners to develop enterprise applications
- Perform business analysis / requirements analysis with the help of end-users
- Develop prototypes and architectures for new concepts and technologies.
- Create conceptual data models for database interaction.
- Perform implementations and support for higher and lower-level environments and other duties as assigned.
- Experience deploying apps to the cloud (Azure), using Azure Kubernetes Service or Kubernetes/Containers.
- Cosmos DB (or another document database, such as Mongo).
- Experience developing sophisticated web-based user interfaces.
- Experience in Business Analysis and Requirement Analysis.
- Previous Experience Developing Responsive and Mobile sites.
- Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.
- Exposure to Agile methodology a plus.
- Should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the Washington DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating.
As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 17 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 17 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.