.Net Developer at T-Rex Solutions, LLC (Remote)
T-Rex Solutions is seeking a .Net Developer to support the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Flexible Agile Scalable Teams (FAST) program. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing enterprise mobile applications (Android) in a small dedicated team of developers.
- Uses Agile methodologies to design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software. Evaluates effectiveness.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of others on the development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- United States Citizenship required
- Agile Certification
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, and in accordance with applicable regulations, T-Rex requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If selected, you will be required to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with T-Rex or have an approved exemption prior to the start of your employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over T-Rex’s vaccination policy.