To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 30 million people.
Overview of the Role
We are looking for a Software Engineer to work on both legacy and new software projects. The Engineer would be responsible to help the legacy system through upgrades, maintenance and new feature development depending on the needs of the business. Along with these areas, the engineer will help with the build of the new services to help with the future deprecation of the legacy system. New development will include cloud native development in C# Core or GO, configuration and management of deployments via CI/CD pipelines. The work will include building API and Services with the collaboration of other teams including UI/UX, SRE, and other software engineering teams.
What You’ll Do
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, preferable C# Core
- Help to expand the features of ParkMobile’s B2B self-service portal
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Help create new microservices
- Create and maintain configuration files for deployment into infrastructure
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer building applications using C# language Experience with .Net Core and Visual studio
- Strong understanding of Unit test
- Experience working in a microservices architecture
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Postgres or MySQL)
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as (CircleCI, Jenkins, TeamCity, Maven …)
- Experience deploying containers to Kubernetes via Helm is a strong plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Understand of containerizing applications for Docker
- Understanding of event streaming platforms such as Kafka is a plus
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, ETL
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members' well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.