Silverline Company Overview:
Founded in 2009, Silverline is one of the largest pure-play Salesforce services partners in the world! Silverline is made up of a diverse group of people with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology. Our focus is exclusively to help clients deploy, manage, and enable continuous value with Salesforce’s portfolio of products. Silverline’s deep industry expertise in Financial Service, Insurance & Healthcare & Life Sciences along with proven proprietary IP provides differentiated and transformational solutions to our clients.
As a Top Tier Global Summit level Salesforce Partner, Silverline provides strategy, advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing managed services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. From strategy and implementation to managed services, we guide Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare industry clients to success — enabling continuous value with the Salesforce platform.
We are also proud to have been named #1 Best Places to Work among small and medium sized companies in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards 2018…Come join the Team and see for yourself how awesome we are!!
The Silverline SF/nCino Solution Architect is tasked with working as a key member of our project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements, providing consultative advice to customers regarding financial industry best practices and process methodologies, as well as creating a solution that best meets our client’s needs. Specifically for this role, we are looking for a consultant that has experience implementing nCino’s managed package solution in conjunction with multiple Salesforce products. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact that directly impacts Silverline’s clients.
- As a key contributor on a project team, the Solution Architect guides customers through the design and implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
- Lead discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers’ business, functional, and technological requirements; synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce and nCino functionality and client requirements
- Explain nCino’s Gold Standard feature solutions and work with the customer to best build processes around standard functionality when possible
- Manage deployments of both metadata and record-based configuration components
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources
- Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner
- Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to the solution’s end users
- Work with a Silverline Project Manager to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations
- 5+ years client-facing consulting experience within the Salesforce ecosystem
- 3+ years experience architecting Salesforce solutions
- 2+ years implementing nCino solutions
- 3+ years experience implementing projects involving SF & other CRM platforms or relational databases
- Proficient writing skills for producing functional specifications documentation
- Outstanding communication skills, with both the internal team and clients
- Experienced with learning and leveraging cloud-based technologies
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Self-starter, ambitious, flexible, team player
- FSC Accreditation a plus
- nCino Commercial 201, 301 and/or nCino Retail 201, 301 certifications a plus
- Experience with release management tools such as Gearset, Copado or AutoRabit a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus
- Demonstrated functional and technical knowledge implementing Salesforce Solutions
- Salesforce product expertise including but not limited to; Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud (Pardot or experience on other marketing automation platforms is a plus), Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, nCino…etc.
- Specific knowledge or experience in Financial Services is preferred
- Experience working as a trusted advisor in consultative client engagements
- Experience working with large teams within a structured project methodology framework
- Understanding of and experience with user centered design concepts
- Having earned or willing to obtain Salesforce certifications upon request
- Additional Salesforce or industry related certifications is also a plus such as, but not limited to; Pardot, Vlocity, MuleSoft and other 3rd party applications