Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Mobile Engineer with iOS and Swift experience to join our Investor Experience team. As a software engineer on Addepar’s Investor Experience team, you will be working on our customizable, responsive web client portal and our mobile apps that provide investors access to their financial information anytime and anywhere and enable financial advisors to tell their story and communicate with their clients digitally.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with engineers, designers and product owners to deliver high performing customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity.
- Find creative solutions to technical challenges.
- Own and lead delivery of our iOS applications and their APIs.
- Advocate for best practices and process improvements.
- Mentor and educate other engineers on the iOS platform and create long-lasting documentation and knowledge articles.
Who You Are
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience)
- 5+ years software engineering with 3+ years on iOS
- Interest in cross-platform mobile hybrid application development best practices and frameworks like Capacitor, Corber, NativeScript, React Native, Flutter, etc. is a plus
- Well-organized and self-directed, happiest working in a collaborative environment with a bias for action.
- Knowledge of and experience in the Investment Management or Wealth Management industry is a plus, but not required!
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.