By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Our Mobile team builds products and features that drive the core experience on the Dropbox mobile application. We enable users to easily manage their content, collaborate with their peers and work effortlessly with others. This position will play a key role in building and supporting mobile features. In this role there will be opportunity to work across different development stacks and influence product decisions.
- Build features to enhance and improve the collaboration and sharing experience for users on the Dropbox mobile application.
- Improve the mobile codebase by working on foundational issues and helping to rearchitect, as necessary.
- Work with other engineers to promote best practices and ensure a high quality bar is maintained.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and other cross-functional groups to design new features.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong engineering skills and software fundamentals in developing for Android
- Experience working in large code bases with significant complexity
- A passion for building consumer applications with elegant and clean interfaces
- Experience developing, testing, shipping and supporting a product for hundreds of thousands of users is a plus
- Experience working in a team environment and collaborating with cross-functional groups