Mid level Full Stack Developer - Active Top Secret/SCI with the ability to obtain a CI Poly (Washington DC)
| Washington DC
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
GDIT is growing and our mission is to deliver outstanding customer service, next-generation technologies and drive innovation within the US Federal Government marketplace to meet the mission-critical needs.We are currently seeking software engineer to join our team in Washington, DC.* US Citizenship is required with an active Top Secret/SCI with the ability to obtain a CI Poly clearance Required Skills:
- LCAT requires 4 years of experience with programming and software development in multiple layers in the software stack (UI, web or micro services, database, search)
- Needs Python, Cypher, familiarity w/ AWS & w/ Linux for backend & Neo4j database experience
- Performs all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Analyze user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs.
- Creates a variety of models and diagrams that show programmers the software code needed for an application.
- Performs software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging to meet business needs.
- Prepares and analyzes reports on software project specifications, activities, or status.
- Document the software or system process for future maintenance and updates.
More Information on General Dynamics
General Dynamics operates in the Aerospace industry. The company is located in Reston, VA, Fairfax, VA, Falls Church, VA, Sterling Heights, MI, Groton, CT, Bath, ME, Savannah, GA, St. Petersburg, FL and San Diego, CA. General Dynamics was founded in 1952. It has 13790 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. To see all 621 open jobs at General Dynamics, click here.
Read Full Job Description