Metrics Assurance Manager at Reddit
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a Manager, Metrics Assurance who will be a key player and is genuinely excited about driving and effectively scaling Reddit’s business to the next level. As part of the Internal Audit team, you will be an integral part of building our Metrics Assurance pillar of the team, focused on developing analytics capabilities and continuous monitoring opportunities over our key non-financial metrics. You’ll collaborate with strategic business leaders from across our Data Science and Finance teams to build and scale the Metrics Assurance program in order to provide comfort over key non-financial metrics used for decision making.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the design and execution of a comprehensive, cross-functional metrics audit program to evaluate risks and controls around data integrity and data pipelines.
- Partner with cross-functional process owners (Data Science/Engineering) on data-driven control implementations and enhancements.
- Develop a repeatable and scalable framework to support independent assessments over the accuracy and completeness of key non-financial metrics and compliance with policies, procedures, and controls.
- Serve as a key business partner to deliver timely recommendations for policy and process enhancements.
- Partner with industry peers in aligning on best practices and participate in establishing industry accepted principles and framework.
Who You Might Be:
- 5+ years’ experience in auditing, consulting, business analytics, data analytics, data, science, or other analytical field
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business, Management Information Systems, Mah, or related field. Equivalent Experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience auditing non-financial, platform or engagement metrics
- Understanding of Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services and/or other cloud infrastructure environments
- Working knowledge of basic of SQL/Python/etc. to develop and read queries and scripts to collect and analyze data
- Experience with databases and data analytics/visualization tools, such as Google Big Query, Looker, and/or Tableau
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail and the ability to describe findings or analysis techniques to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work under time pressure, prioritize a high workload, and meet strict deadlines
- Positive attitude and open mindset, not afraid to roll up your sleeves
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].