- Drive mechanical design changes and ECOs for released products & late-stage NPI programs.
- Lead root cause analysis and solution implementation for manufacturing, quality, and field reliability issues.
- Develop and execute a wide variety of validation and verification test plans, reliability tests, and DoEs as needed.
- Work with mechanical, electrical, ID and supply chain team members to improve DFM/DFA & drive production improvements.
- Work with our JDM & CM factory teams to optimize fixtures, factory tests, cycle times, and reporting.
- Work with an international network of mechanical vendors to bring-up new tooling & achieve stable production of mass produced parts. Establish quality goals & monitor ongoing performance for criteria important to form, fit and function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years experience in a hardware manufacturing environment
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Experience creating and reviewing 2D & 3D CAD drawings
- Passion for creative problem solving & a scientific approach to picking apart hard problems
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits