Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking a Master Pre-Sales Engineer to join our US team – someone to evangelize Acquia to our potential customers; to work with our customers to develop strong technical solutions to their business needs, and to prepare accurate estimates for consulting services and infrastructure to bring that proposed solution to life.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in Pre Sales in SaaS software ideally in web development / content management and / or e-commerce and Drupal. You should be confident illustrating your ideas in written, verbal and visual forms.Summary:
Acquia's Pre-Sales Engineers interact with potential customers in all sectors - from startups to large enterprises across industries, and with all levels of government. Solutions Engineers communicate how Drupal and Acquia can help them succeed. You'll research, scope, estimate and present Drupal solutions for enterprise-grade web sites and applications. You'll also act as a key conduit between our business development team and our engineers and consultants, both helping sales staff to better position Drupal and Acquia’s services, as well as bringing feedback from customers back into the development of new products and processes.Job Requirements:
- Experience leading pre-sales engagements and supporting Senior Sales colleagues in achieving and exceeding territory revenue plans
- Strong Drupal knowledge
- Experience running discovery workshops with customers and understanding challenges and business needs
- Developed customized presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to prove a solution's business value to C level customers at Fortune 500 companies
- Experience advising senior leadership on competitive strategy
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent opportunities and delivering on time
- Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented)
- Passion for open source and for helping us build a hot and growing start-up
- Experience in relevant WCM or Marketing technologies is strongly preferred
- A keen interest in Drupal and relevant WCM application architecture
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.