Manual QA Analyst at FLASH
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:41 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022
FLASH is looking for a QA analyst to help deliver on our mission to free consumers from the hassles of everyday travel by making it faster and easier to get where you need to go, so they can focus on the destination.
Focusing on our consumer applications (ParkWhiz and BestParking) the QA analyst will help us ensure the best possible experience for our customers while at the same time helping us advance our codebase to the next level via rigorous testing. We’re insanely customer-focused and excited for you to join the team and help us lead the charge.
What we're looking for
- Comfortable with working independently within a team environment
- Basic understanding of software development life cycle
- Highly collaborative in the planning and grooming stages - works closely with engineers on individual projects
- Critical thinker who is able to communicate effectively
- Degree not required with relevant/related experience
- Based in the United States
Your typical day
- Attend the morning core, mobile, and platform team stands with folks from product management, engineering, design, and UX
- Work with those same folks on product development from the current sprint
- Hardware and software testing across our product teams to ensure end to end functionality
- Participating in sprint ceremonies (ie groomings, plannings, retrospectives)
- Documenting test plans and test cases
- Use Slack to collaborate with your teammates and other folks throughout the organization
- Perform testing reviews for QA peers
- Ship code and celebrate
Who you'll be working with
- Our engineering team is 20 strong and split up into six discrete functions: Core, Platform/Web, iOS, Android, and Data/Recommendations. You’ll primarily be working with our engineers and fellow QA analysts.
Read Full Job Description