Keap liberates and empowers entrepreneurs to strengthen families, communities and economies. Our leading Sales and Marketing Automation platform is built on 20 years of experience working with over 200,000 entrepreneurs to grow sales and save time in the process. We're growing fast and have big goals.
We are the Software Engineering team and we build amazing experiences for our users. Do you have experience leading a team of engineers? Are you looking for new challenges, autonomy over your ideas, and a place where you can provide immediate impact? As a Manager of Software Engineering, you will be responsible for building and delivering Keap products to our customers and will be working with very talented, skilled and passionate developers, testers and product owners that create products to help small businesses succeed
- Deliver on Product and Platform initiatives
- Improve engineering and operational excellence
- Multiply talent on software development teams
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach and motivate the team to achieve optimum performance. Monitor and conduct performance management reviews of direct reports.
- Work collaboratively with senior leadership and cross-functional development teams to define, develop, and refine requirements and features of customer facing software products.
- Contribute to and influence conversations regarding priority.
- Ensure successful and on-time delivery of software that meets commitments from design through to release.
- Develop project plans specifying goals, staffing and scheduling. Identify risks, contingency plans and allocation of resources.
- Participation and enthusiasm in recruiting the best engineers for your team.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience managing small engineering teams
- Minimum of 7 yrs of experience as developer and >1 yr as a people manager.
- Ability to manage communications with numerous stakeholders
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Usage of Jira or comparable issue tracking system
- Experience planning and prioritizing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- Project Management experience