Manager, Software Development (.NET) at BigTime Software, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and a quarterly bonus
- Company pays 100% of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off and paid company holidays - 35 days off the first full year of employment
- Weekly Lunch Credit via GrubHub and company paid GrubHub+ (free unlimited delivery)
- Fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Flexible work environment with remote opportunities
- Parental leave support with Parently
- Hybrid work schedule - In office 2-3 times a week
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
What You'll Be Doing - Engineering Manager (.NET)
BigTime Software is looking to add an energetic Engineering Manager to our Phoenix-office to help manage the day-to-day operations of the development team while also being able to roll up their sleeves and contribute to the codebase . The individual in this role will partner with other leaders in the engineering organization to help design, build, and test functionality in our award-winning, cloud based system.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about development, mentoring, and collaborating on solving difficult technical challenges in a fast-paced, agile environment. As a team lead, you will be leading a small team of developers and work with all stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of features, enhancements and bug fixes on the BigTime platform and integrations.
Who You Are
- 10+ years hands on development experience with fluency in C# and the .NET framework.
- At least one year of managing a team of software engineers (3 or more) while also serving as an individual contributor.
- Have the willingness and passion for mentorship. .
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or its professional equivalent
- Experience developing integrations to cloud-based systems.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a clear understanding of software engineering (design patterns, SOLID design, agile development, testing, CI, etc
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written - with the ability to collaborate with other developers, and members of all other teams
Candidates may also have experience with:
- .Net Core
- Experience working with designers and business stakeholders
- Experience with accounting, CRM, and/or PSA systems.
Who We Are
BigTime Software is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,300 firms worldwide and tracking over $4 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
If you love what you do, and want to work in a team environment that will challenge you to do your best, then check us out!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.