We’re looking for an experienced manager to take our Cloud Security program to the next level. The Cloud Security team is chartered with keeping our systems secure across multiple cloud environments. As manager, you will lead a team to engineer solutions to assess security, prevent attacks, remediate vulnerabilities and drive down risk.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and lead the Cloud Security team including leading the technical direction, engineering solutions and developing your team
- Partner with Datadog’s product management teams by becoming a customer of our security products and champion areas of improvement
- Assist in the development of strategic roadmaps that align product and team developments to business requirements and top security risks
- Engineer solutions to scale security baseline checks against cloud resources and develop automated remedial workflows to drive preventative security measures
- Create and evangelize a world-class partnership program with engineering teams to guarantee success of the mission
Who You Are:
- With at least 5+ years of industry experience in Cloud Security and building related teams, of which 2+ years as a manager
- Experienced designing capabilities that scale to support a large set of teams and built production-ready services
- Aware of the value of driving efficiencies through automation, orchestration, and partnerships with external teams
- Comfortable in talking to customers and designing solutions that meet their needs
- Willing to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Dedicated to correctness and efficiency; you leave no stone unturned when reviewing documentation
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We know not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.