Manager, Change Management (IT) at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Change Manager within Adobe Technology Services and reporting into the Office of the CIO, you will be a key member of a Center of Excellence, supporting initiatives that significantly impact our strategic goals. You will partner with program managers, architects & functional leads to define end to end change strategies and plans that support the business goals of acquisition integrations and other strategic programs to minimize disruption and increase adoption across business and technical functions.
The Manager, Change Management role will include supervising the strategy and work products of other change managers (internal and consultants). You will also assess new change support requests originating from across the organization to determine the best fit for support and provide advisory and coaching to programs as appropriate. You will help program managers and related roles improve their skills and understanding of organizational change by sharing standards and developing new tools, templates, and processes for the Change CoE’s library.
What you'll Do
- Develop and strengthen relationships, collaborating with executive sponsors, program team members, and functional partners to ensure organizational change for programs is planned and executed optimally
- Engage with business & Adobe Technology Services team members to ensure cross-team & multi-functional collaboration and alignment
- Assess the magnitude of a given change and recommend the appropriate level of engagement to successfully minimize disruption and drive adoption
- Deliver on all areas of change including end user identification and engagement, change impacts and readiness, communications at all levels, training assessment and development, anticipating and addressing resistance, and reinforcement
- Consult and coach program teams in organizational and business change standards
- Develop and lead change agent networks for initiatives as appropriate
- Drive continuous improvement, incorporating feedback and lessons learned into updated Change and Program Management processes and tools
What you need to succeed
- Degree in Organizational Change or Business, or equivalent practical experience with people, process, and technology change implementations
- Proven expertise in change principles and application, including at least 5 years of relevant experience; certification is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills for a variety of audiences, both written and verbal and using multiple formats including but not limited to email, PPT, newsletters, video, and infographics
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Ability to motivate and influence others to move toward a common vision or goal without authority or a direct reporting relationship
- Flexibility and resourcefulness; resilience in ambiguous situations
- Ability to collaborate effectively across various functions and levels in an organization
- Technical capability and demonstrated use of metrics and analytics
- Intermediate or sophisticated graphic design skills to support visual storytelling; experience with Adobe suite is desirable
- Experience with M&As is preferred