Linux Engineer at ClearShark (Baltimore, MD)
ClearShark Services is a team of subject matter experts specially trained and certified to provide professional services in key technologies for short and long-term engagements. Our experts are experienced in providing services in specialized and sensitive areas, ensuring mission enablement and the protection of operations, infrastructure, and security interests. We are committed to developing and customizing solutions and services in many areas, including but not limited to cloud/cloud migrations, next-generation cyber security issues, and big data analytics.
Our team is seeking a Linux Engineer to join our team. We seek an energetic, passionate technical resource to consult in a fast paced and complex technical environment. In addition to expert Linux skills, the ideal candidate will have experience with Puppet, Splunk, Nutanix, F5, and Arista.Security Clearance
- TS/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph.
- Expert level Linux Administration experience
- Experience with Puppet
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in technical consulting
- Experience in the public sector
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Splunk, Nutanix, F5, and Arista experience and certifications are a plus
- Experience with the following technologies will be considered a plus: Palo Alto Networks, Rubrik, Amazon Web Services, Windows PowerShell and Server, Java Script, Python, and VMWare.
College degree or equivalent work experienceCOVID-19
ClearShark Services, Inc. (“CSI”) is a covered entity under Executive Order 14042, “Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors”. All current and future employees of CSI are required to comply with the requirements of this order, including providing proof of vaccination or documentation of an approved exemption.