Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a driven, creative and professional individual to drive SQA in our platform group. We are looking for a hands-on leader to manage a small team and build the Uniphore conversational AI platform automated test tools. If you have 5-10 years of professional experience in software QA engineering and exceptional programming skills in Python, Java or similar language please apply. Uniphore is experiencing 3X growth annually, so this is a great time to get in at the ground-floor and help lead the company.
- Establish, implement and evolve the formal QA processes to ensure that the group is using industry accepted standard methodologies.
- Design and develop the testing infrastructure i.e. testing tools, test frameworks , test reporting mechanisms to test software and services, to be used by the engineering team.
- Integrate the testing infrastructure with the continuous integration and continuous deployment systems to ensure all of the tools, services developed are properly tested and meet the quality goals.
- Write different types of tests such as Unit, Integration , performance, acceptance tests to ensure a bug free , high quality software is delivered to our customers.
- Keep current on new testing tools and strategies and evaluate the technologies to incorporate into the projects.
- Evangelize TDD
- B.S/MS in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 5-10 years of professional experience in software QA engineering
- Exceptional programming skills in Python, Java or similar language.
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodology, and testing tools.
- Experience in developing test plans, assessing risk, filing appropriate defects, and providing relevant data for test reporting.
- Experience developing and maintaining automation systems that scale.
- Experience with GitLab or similar CI systems Experience in RDMS or NoSQL databases
- Ability to manage continuous integration environment and establish rules.
- Strong software testing fundamentals and familiarity with API, Black Box, White Box and Performance testing
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description