From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Solution Architect sits at the intersection of technical expertise and business experience. Holistic consultative approaches drive customer value generation. This technical subject matter expert will be instrumental in ensuring customers continue to add value with their data and in turn grow usage within our existing customer base through opportunity discovery and execution of Fivetran’s continuous adoption framework. Solution Architects will also work to improve customer experiences that start in the sales cycle and extend through all post-sales functions including Account Management and Support.
This technical leader will ensure their and colleague teams have the capacity, capability, and motivation to deliver Solution Architect across the full customer journey including establishing the technical win in coordination with sales engineering, building flawless customer onboarding experiences, customer care, ongoing engagement, consumption growth, and net revenue retention. This technical expert will act as an internal advocate for customers and bring the voice of the customer into the rest of the organization to share perspectives leading to an increase in meaningful outcomes and increasing business value to our customers.
Customer Success at Fivetran isn’t about by-the-numbers ‘check-ins’ with customers - our regular customer conversations are informed by a deep empathy with our customers’ business needs, and a data-driven understanding of their current product usage. Solution Architects will get the customer and product exposure to continue to develop into a subject matter expert in the fast-growing data and analytics space. As a Solution Architect you will work with some of our largest customers ensuring they are best leveraging Fivetran to power their data needs
As a Solution Architect at Fivetran, you will:
- Actively serving as a technical advisor to a portfolio of assigned accounts including major consumer, prosumer and B2B brands.
- Working on new customer onboarding to map their business needs and design solutions tailored to their use cases and needs.
- Collaborate with customers in a highly strategic manner to develop their success roadmap for the first 12 months of Fivetran adoption and beyond.
- Develop collaboratively with our Sales Engineers, Support Engineers and Account Managers the technical artifacts that support organizational success of usage of Fivetran
- Proactively identifying opportunities for upsell and account expansion and ensuring where this requires wider implementation of our product that this is technically and commercially sound.
- Share your domain experience and create playbooks, knowledge assets and semi-formal training for various internal technical roles.
- Identify product feedback from customers, spotting trends and surfacing to help shape product roadmap
- Act as a coach and mentor to junior team members
What you'll bring to the table:
- 5-7 years of experience with some combination of: Technical experience as a database administrator, backend engineer, or IT services within an enterprise or start-up
- Experience successfully demonstrating and articulating the value of Business Intelligence and Analytics tools as well as Modern Data Stack (or modern data architectures)
- Proficiency in SQL programming
- Ability to influence technical audiences in their language, and influence business audiences by translating complex technology concepts
- Passion for data and analytics, a philosophy of using technologies to help solve business problems
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.