- Oversee, engage, and execute security architecture and design reviews that are in alignment to a chosen framework.
- Analysis of known and emerging threats to determine risks against Disney Streaming content delivery assets
- Prevent attacks through threat modeling, system audits, system hardening and policy compliance
- Architect detection and mitigation strategies for common risk vectors
- Consult internal information security resources within Disney Streaming and across TWDC to ensure supported platforms are following best practices
- Contribute to or lead a significant part of the implementation and deployment of control plane software for the Disney Origin, Midtier, and Edge infrastructure.
- Collaborate with development teams to implement security focused software features
- Apply principled engineering practices including unit testing, integration testing, continuous integration and, by your example, lead others in your team to do likewise.
- Develop your technical understanding to support and build your career.
- Act as a mentor and an example to others in your team and across the organization.
Basic Qualifications :
- 5+ years of security architecture, threat modeling, risk management, security engineering and tools, operations, and incident response experience.
- 8+ years of software development and/or systems engineering experience.
- 8+ years linux administration and/or development experience.
- Experience securing large scale content delivery networks and expertise in the underlying HTTP, TLS, and DNS protocols.
- Experience with anomaly detection and observability tools such as ELK, Splunk, Kentik, Prometheus, Grafana, Influx, ClickHouse, etc.
- Knowledge of host and network based defenses including firewalls, AAA policy, DDoS mitigation.
Additional Information :
Location: New York, NY; or Remote.