What sets you apart:
- You have a passion for the craft of software development; you might have a tattoo that says “npm.”
- Your experience and accumulated knowledge is evident in your work; you have a consistent vocabulary in talking about development and design. You have built products that are so snappy in performance, it makes the rest of the web look bloated.
- You enjoy working on small teams in a healthy and nimble startup environment that forgoes “big company” bureaucracy.
- You can have healthy and productive debates for engineering solutions.
- Design Systems comes naturally to you; you’ve had previous experience building one.
- You care about how a user experiences your work just as much as you care about how well your code is built.
- You have experience in leading teams for developmental work.
- You understand the technical nuances of how Android and iOS apps are designed and coded differently from Web.
What you bring to the role:
- 6 years of experience building complex web-based user interfaces
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or similar discipline
Experience Must Include:
- 6+ years of experience building customer-facing applications
- Expertise in creating responsive, multi-layered layouts using grids and columns
- Experience in developing for a Design System Proficiency in browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience in front-end tools (e.g. Webpack, NPM and Babel)
- Highly experienced in CI/CD tools like Gitlab, etc
- Experience with frontend unit tests, end to end test libraries such as Jest, React testing library, etc
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Team player with a self-starter attitude
- Ready to have the most enjoyable chapter in your career
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with web micro-frontend architectures
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Vue.js and Angular 2+
- Familiarity with Figma and Figma API
- Basic PHP knowledge