Found is a modern weight care platform and community focused on integrated support. According to a recent CDC study, nearly 50% of Americans want to lose weight, and on average, Americans have gained 30 lbs during the pandemic. But the existing weight loss industry focuses on shame - if you don’t have the willpower to eat less and workout more, you aren’t trying hard enough.
Modern science shows us that weight care is complex - food and movement are important, but so are hormones, genetics, sleep, stress, mental health, and daily habits. Found’s unique approach incorporates personalized coaching, an online community, and if indicated, medical and prescription solutions.
Research shows that addressing weight health reduces the long-term risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer. We believe in giving our community tools that will help them add years to their lives and reach their goals. We believe it’s not just what you’ve lost, it’s what you’ve Found. Found has raised more than $130mm from leading investors, including Atomic, GV, WestCap, IVP, TCG, Define Ventures and more.
- Work with the product team to design, implement, track, and scale experiments and prototypes designed to accelerate user growth across mobile and web.
- Put together plans to scale and optimize successful features.
- Work with the product, operations, behavioral health and marketing teams to influence and shape our product strategy and roadmap.
- Help build and contribute to a high-performance engineering culture.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience working fullstack across web and mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of how to design software for successful and scalable A/B testing and analysis.
- Passion for working in a rapidly growing business with curiosity, humility, humor, and professionalism.
- Experience working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers.
- Talent for quickly learning new codebases and working with multiple engineering teams and owners to navigate competing priorities and timelines.
- An instinctive desire to write quality code, the humility to understand and improve existing code, and the judgment to make tradeoffs between elegance and efficiency.
- Previous experience working on or leading a growth engineering team.
- Full stack experience working with Node.js and React.
- Mobile development experience in React Native.
- Strong statistical and analytical skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- PTO, company-paid holidays, parental leave
- 401K, wellness and wifi perks
- Flexible, remote-first work culture
Found is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek and celebrate diversity in its many forms. If you’re excited about this opportunity but do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
Please review our CCPA policies.