Lead Mobile Engineer at Linus Health (Remote)
Linus Health is a Boston-based digital health company focused on transforming brain health for people across the world. By advancing how we detect, diagnose, and address cognitive and brain disorders – leveraging cutting-edge neuroscience, clinical expertise, and artificial intelligence – our goal is to enable a future where people can live longer, happier, and healthier lives with better brain health.
We are a team of 90+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
Please note that while we are focused on trying to build out our hubs across Toronto, Boston & San Diego, remote applicants(within the US & Canada) will be considered. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide sponsorship for any of our openings at this time.
What you'll do:
- Design, document, and implement an interactive, diagnostic, mobile application that combines react native and native code bases
- Work with project and product management to translate requirements into actionable Jira issues and effectively delegate them across the team
- Estimate work, prioritize tasks, track dependencies, report progress, highlight blockers
- Provide oversight through architecture design reviews as well as code reviews
- Establish best practices based on design patterns and mentor others
- Solve for security, stability, and performance
- Establish testing policies and procedures (unit, integration, and e2e)
- Experience leading technical teams and decisions in building complex mobile applications
- Expertise coordinating with project management to effectively task out the team and communicate status outside the team
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with typescscript
- Familiarity with mocha and cypress testing frameworks
Nice To Have's:
- Expertise in design and experience with figma
- Familiarity with npm, modules, and Node.js
- Experience in healthcare domain
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of peoples mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 90+ employees(and counting) strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health. We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(K) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.