At Northspyre, you’ll join the incredible journey of transforming the way modern real estate teams manage complex projects. Leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence, Northspyre helps facilitate faster, more predictable outcomes on complex real estate projects. In 4 years, our platform has already facilitated more than $45 billion of complex projects across the United States.
We are a passionate, collaborative, and diverse team who are eager to roll-up our sleeves and make an impact at a startup that has the confidence and backing of some of the same investors who backed other revolutionary, industry transforming companies like SpaceX, Tesla, and Airbnb.
Help us build software that builds the world!
About the opportunity
Northspyre is looking for a Lead Integrations Engineer to join our fast-growing, venture-backed start-up team. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact at a start-up disrupting the 10.5 trillion dollar real estate industry.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced engineer and manager with a track-record of productivity and success to help lead and grow Northspyre from a startup into a billion dollar company. We are a lean organization with minimal red-tape that prides itself on getting things done efficiently and effectively.
You will be:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining integration flows from our core application to third party services using an array of different APIs.
- Collaborate and review code with other developers in engineering to ensure each integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards as set by the team.
- Work directly with Customer Success to ensure that the integrations meet the needs of our customers.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and fix any issues that arise during customer integration.
- Work directly with client IT departments to ensure seamless integration.
- Communicate and document technical details clearly to various stakeholders of different technical capacities.
- Ensure that integrations are designed and implemented as reusable building blocks as appropriate to allow for more efficient integrations of a similar type.
- Managing a sprint team to ensure quarterly objectives are met
- Developing and retaining talent
- Delivering fair, candid, and motivating performance reviews that show reports a path for growth
What we are looking for:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience
- Strong management experience and/or leadership potential
- Strong knowledge and experience designing and building REST endpoints.
- Knowledge and experience in web frameworks like Flask/Django.
- Experience/familiarity with AWS and/or other cloud technologies.
- Experience/familiarity with Relational Databases like Postgres.
- Experience/familiarity with Unix/Linux environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong understanding of Scrum/Agile
- Experience with Product Management
What We Offer
- In addition to a competitive salary, we are offering a meaningful stock option package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and major US Holidays
- $45 monthly stipend towards ClassPass (fitness/spa)
- Awesome company swag!
- Free access to Health Advocate
- Remote-first work environment -we have an office in NYC, but our teammates are all over the United States and around the world
- You will be part of a small, professional fast-moving team with minimal supervision
- Annual team gatherings in NYC
Top Three Reasons to Join
#1: It’s the Right Time – We’ve already facilitated more than $45 billion of complex projects across the United States
#2. Northspyre has the right product – Our technology empowers modern real estate teams to build leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get to faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
#3. Northspyre celebrates a culture of creativity – We strive to have a sense of community within Northspyre that encourages diverse viewpoints, openness, and fostering an environment in which employees feel comfortable bringing their whole authentic selves to work.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.