Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
Our Phone team is knowing a significant growth lately so we decided to split it in smaller teams each focused on a specific part of the Dashboard.
Your role at Aircall would be to take the lead of one of these teams and make it take the full ownership of their scopes.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Manage one of the 2 phone teams
- Create a pleasant and efficient work environment for your teammatesFollow up with your teammates regularly (1:1 meetings, performance reviews, etc...)
- Ensure a constant workload and a good productivity in the team
- Work closely with the Product Manager to define the objectives and the roadmap
- Have a critical look on team’s technical decisions and ensure they’re made collectivelyI
- dentify potential risks and put in place solutions to mitigate them
- Smoothen the interactions with other teams
- Hire new team members when necessary
Our front-end stack:
- React, TypeScript, Styled components, Apollo, Create React App
- A continuous deployment process based on Bitbucket Pipelines
A little about you:
- Engineer profile with at least 5 years of experience in Front End development with a framework (React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience designing and maintaining of large and scalable frontend applications
- At least 1 year of experience in managing a team of about 5 developers with different profiles (junior to senior)
- Strong experience in architecting and maintaining large applications on the long term
- Experience in backend development is a plus
- Able to communicate in English, French is a plus but not mandatory
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.