Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint's Product Development practice implements custom, dynamic, experience-led applications. Rather than accepting solutions that are good enough, we leverage design and product thinking to address our clients' needs and use the best tools available to deliver results that are exceptional.
Our front-end developers engineer beautiful apps for startups and big brands alike. We look for strong product mindset and desire to build software that meaningfully connects with people. We value engineering excellence alongside a commitment to helping other team members succeed.
What You'll Do & The Impact You’ll Make
Do more than code – influence technical strategy, product capabilities, and user experience. Collaborate with exceptional clients – across healthcare, security, Internet of Things, entertainment and more - and help define how they leverage technology to realize their objectives. Our team balances expertise with curiosity, striving to fully understand clients' needs before considering technical solutions. The team excels amid constraints and continuously engages colleagues in product, project, strategy, and design to craft the best solutions possible. Work alongside passionate and supportive peers in a trust-based work environment. Join us and contribute to the "next big thing" for years to come.
What We’d Love to See
- State Management – Knowledge of one or more of the following paradigms: Mobx, Redux, Vuex or RxJS
- Unit Testing – Completely comfortable writing unit tests using frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, or React/Dom Testing Library
- Source Control – Branching, merging and rebasing; Git preferred
- Agile – Experience delivering software following the Scrum methodology
- Communication – You should be able to communicate effectively with clients and team members alike
Some cool extra’s we’d love to see
- Client-facing – Past experience in consulting or working with external clients
- DevOps – Previous experience with build and release tools: Circle CI, Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions, or Jenkins
- Server-side tools – Examples include Node.js or GraphQL
- Cloud – You’ll need some experience using cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.