At ASAPP, we are on a mission to build transformative machine learning-powered products that push the boundaries of artificial intelligence and customer experience. We focus on solving complex, data-rich problems — the kind where there are huge systemic inefficiencies and where a real solution will have a significant economic impact. Our CX interaction platform uses machine learning across both voice and digital engagement channels to augment and automate human work, radically increasing productivity and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of customer experience teams.
ASAPP is looking for a Lead Engineer in the area of Security Compliance to join our Security and Privacy Assurance team in creating a secure, safe, and trusted platform for our customers.
Security and Privacy Assurance is a team within ASAPP’s Security & Trust organization. The main objective is to align technology with business objectives in a structured way, while effectively managing risk, meeting compliance requirements, and building customer trust.
As our operations keep growing we encourage applicants from all locations in Uruguay to apply.
What you’ll do
- Drive security compliance projects from the beginning to the end by maintaining a positive relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop comprehensive audit/compliance project plans and keep stakeholders informed
- Mentor junior team members
- Develop and maintain best practices in Risk Management for product and corporate environments
- Collaborate with internal teams to design and implement processes and controls to standardize and scale across the company
- Develop automation of risk management, control execution, and monitoring
What you'll need
- At least 9 years of experience in an IT audit/risk management/IT compliance role
- Leadership over self and others, ability to work independently
- Practical knowledge of managing SOC 2, PCI - ability to oversee, manage and deliver both end-to-end
- Extensive Knowledge in various compliance frameworks (such as HITRUST, NIST, CCPA, PCI, SOC2, ITGC Controls, ISO 27001 etc.) in the areas of privacy and security, as well as audit management
- Knowledge and experience with CICD pipelines
- Automation and continuous control monitoring experience
- Practical experience with implementing Risk Management best practices
- Working knowledge in AWS security controls from a compliance perspective
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in partnering with research, engineering, product, and security teams throughout the product life cycle to address compliance issues and move compliance beyond the checklist
- Customer-focused mindset
- Ability to exercise good judgment around the balance of compliance and business needs
What we’d like to see
- Big 4 experience or a former Risk Management experience is preferred
- CISSP or CISA/CISM preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Blue Cross 350 Corp for the family group
- Wellness perks
- Mac equipment
- Training and development
- English lessons
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at [email protected] to obtain assistance. #LI-SL1 #LI-Remote
More Information on ASAPP
ASAPP operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. ASAPP was founded in 2014. It has 389 total employees. To see all 44 open jobs at ASAPP, click here.
Read Full Job Description