Lead Computer Vision Engineer at Two Six Technologies (Washington DC)
Two Six Technologies is searching for a Lead Computer Vision Engineer.
- Research novel computer vision methods and apply them to challenging problem domains, such as analyzing electronic circuit systems through device imagery; evaluating the robustness of satellite imagery models to adversarial attacks; or building realistic GANs that preserve the privacy of the underlying data.
- Work on a multidisciplinary team alongside experts in circuit design, natural language processing, code analysis, and software development, with clients that include DARPA and other government agencies.
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in machine learning, CS, EE, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience developing and applying computer vision to challenging research problems in natural images (e.g., detection, OCR, line-tracing, reconstruction)
- Comfortable leading research efforts for a small team, communicating empirical results, and working collaboratively to achieve project goals
- Demonstrable programming expertise with Python, deep learning and computer vision frameworks, and related models (e.g., TensorFlow/PyTorch, OpenCV, Mask-RCNN)
- Mathematical and statistical understanding of computer vision, image processing, and machine learning techniques
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with electronic system design tools (Xilinx, Altium) or components (FPGAs, I/O)
- Natural Language Processing fundamentals (Bag-of-Words, TFIDF, Bert, n-grams, etc.)
- Applied research experience, especially with DARPA or a similar agency
- Graduate degree or publication record in a relevant field
- Active TS Clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD security clearance
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Two Six Technologies without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran, marital, pregnancy or citizenship status; or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Two Six Technologies Covid-19 Vaccination Policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this policy are only granted to those with a company-approved medical or religious accommodation. Prospective or new employees will be required to adhere to this policy and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Two Six Technologies and require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at Two Six Technologies by sending an email to [email protected]. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.