UmanDiagnostics is looking for a Laboratory Engineer to join the team in Sweden! In this role, you will be working with qualified tasks within production covering the complete production chain from incoming material, production, packaging of end product and process validation. The work involves both practical laboratory work and writing reports and documents needed in the production department.
- You will be working with production of component for ELISA kit according to specified instructions.
- Prepare and fill solutions.
- Packaging of kits.
- Writing documents needed in the production process
- Handle errands within the quality system
- Work with improvements and optimization of processes
- Process validation
- Service and control of equipment
- Purchase of raw material
- Working experience with practical laboratory work. Excellent pipetting ability is advantageous
- Academic degree, minimum 4 years within the field of biomedicine, chemistry, biology or equivalent
- Excellent ability to speak and write in English and Swedish.
- Experience from working in industry is advantageous but not a requirement.
- Ability to work independent and in teams.
- Ability to deliver results and meet deadlines.
- Structured way of working.
UmanDiagnostics is fully owned subsidiary of Quanterix and is specializing in early and accurate detection of neurological diseases utilizing immunoassays on the ELISA platform. Our products are used by pharma companies, academic researchers and in clinical routine on the European market and for research use only in the rest of the world. The company was established in 2006 and we are located in Umea, Sweden. For additional information, please visit http://www.umandiagnostics.com
Quanterix is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Quanterix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.