Alloy is an Identity Decisioning Platform, enabling innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, fraud, risk and other components of customer onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its customers to access over 80 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences. Alloy is the industry leader, working with companies like Brex and Marqeta, as well as top 20 banks. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Lightspeed Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canapi Ventures, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!What you’ll be doing
- Write code to build new features, fix bugs, and make system improvements according to Alloy engineering best practices -- including styling and testing.
- Productively collaborate with Design, Product, and other Engineers throughout the product development lifecycle, including product and design feedback and code review.
- Be responsive to bugs, incidents, or other ad hoc problems that arise from on-call or day-to-day work.
- Own your own tasks, ask for help, and complete work on time.
- Grow your own skillset by proactively working with and seeking help from other engineers.
Alloy is looking for folks with an interest in building products and tools who are comfortable dealing with lots of moving pieces. You’ll be building customer-facing products that will drive direct business impact and shape our long-term technical vision with a high-quality bar. You'll have the opportunity to learn and push the frontier of providing the best financial software experience to help companies grow.
- You can provide examples of past code from internships, personal projects, school work, open-source projects, etc.
- You are ambitious, take accountability, and can explain the work you’ve done.
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA employer contribution, FSA, and FSA dependent programs
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting and eligibility
- $500 to set up your WFH space - a one-time thing
- Monthly commuter contribution
- Monthly credits for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly credits for Seamless
- Monthly wellness credits to ClassPass
- Annual Citi Bike membership
- Annual $1,000 learning & development stipend
- 4 free therapy sessions and 3 months of talk therapy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.