Junior Software Developer at Blue Cat (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:58 p.m. (CST) on Friday, November 11, 2022
BlueCat is one of those hidden gems that is disrupting the market as a key player in the rapidly growing space of Adaptive DNS. We harness the power of DNS to provide secure, centralized network infrastructure to some of the world’s biggest brands and enterprises like Facebook, Dell, and SAP so that employees can access the computing resources they need, when they need it.
BlueCat has an award-winning culture that is embedded in what we do. We are certified as a Great Place to Work and joining our team would mean you are part of Canada's Best Workplace in Technology, Best Workplace for Today's Youth and Women, and Best Workplace for Mental Health and Inclusion.
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer!
BlueCat seeks a driven, results-oriented Junior Software Developer who, along with being a great Developer in their own right, enjoys collaborating with team members in building great products.
Summary Of Responsibilities:
· Contribute to the development and design of BlueCat's solutions in an agile team environment
· Write high quality, testable and maintainable code that satisfies customers needs
· Collaborate with other engineers, architects and stakeholders to drive the product forward
· Participate in product discussions, influence the development roadmap and take ownership and responsibility over projects to make them happen
What We're Looking For:
· Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field
· Solid commercial software development experience
· Strong software development skills and computer science fundamentals
· Comfortable working with large, complex codebases and understand the challenges around moving them forward
· Fluent in one language & happy working predominantly in Java along with Python
· Interest in full stack development, working on UI, API, business logic, building observability and monitoring solutions
· Versatile development mindset with the ability and desire to pick up different languages, frameworks and techniques with ease
· Interest working with DNS, DHCP and networking is a must
· Interest working with a product that's deployed on multiple architectures & cloud environments
- We are seeking for someone who lives in Mexico
We’ve got you covered:
Not only does BlueCat have a great work environment, and employee programs, but we have a strong culture and live our values every day. We believe in Curiosity, Collaboration, Transparency and Ownership. Above all, we have fun.
If you’re as excited about the future of our company as we are, we would love to hear from you!
BlueCat is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. BlueCat will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
More Information on Blue Cat
Blue Cat operates in the Software industry. Blue Cat was founded in 2001. It has 434 total employees. To see all 14 open jobs at Blue Cat, click here.
Read Full Job Description