Junior Site Reliability Engineer (Jr. SRE) at Moogsoft (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:28 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 28, 2022
Moogsoft is the creator of Moogsoft AIOps - a next generation approach to IT Operations and Analytics driven by real-time machine learning. Moogsoft AIOps helps Enterprises & Service Providers deliver consistently excellent customer experiences, regardless of the underlying complexity or dynamic nature of the supporting infrastructure. Companies like Yahoo! and GoDaddy are leveraging Moogsoft today to reduce operational noise and correlate events across all their applications, network, infrastructure, and social media to gain actionable service insights and detect and resolve incidents faster than ever before.
We are seeking a Junior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) for our Cloud team, to help empower product teams, innovate automation, and anything else that helps improve our efficiency delivering value to our customers. As part of our engineering team you will be given autonomy to help with ongoing efforts and have a say in critical decisions on our next-gen AIOps SaaS offering in a fast paced environment.
- 0 - 2 years of experience as a Support Agent or Systems Engineer / Administrator
- BS/MS in CS or Engineering or equivalent experience
- General programming / scripting skills (e.g. Bash, Groovy, Python, Java)
- Experience troubleshooting Cloud based services
- Basic proficiency in AWS or other Cloud Service Providers (EC2, ELB, Route53, IAM, S3, Lambda, EBS)
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Self starter and ability to work independently or with a team
- Ability to effectively work remotely
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code - Terraform preferred
- AWS certification
- Working knowledge of MySQL
- Working knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Working knowledge of EKS / Kubernetes
Moogsoft Perks and Benefits
- Unlimited vacation and sick day policy
- Competitive salary, 401(k) plan and equity to all employees
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-paced, progressive company
Moogsoft is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees, applicants for employment, individuals providing services in the workplace pursuant to a contract, unpaid interns and volunteers based on their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics").
More Information on Moogsoft
Moogsoft operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Moogsoft was founded in 2022. It has 140 total employees. To see all 5 open jobs at Moogsoft, click here.
Read Full Job Description